It has taken years for this San Francisco girl--with eczema prone skin and wild hair--to find the right beauty routine for New York's sweltering heat. And I'm always on the prowl for new product additions.
You can always trust a Net-A-Porter edit, and this sleek black box filled with 12 products is no exception. Want to see what's inside? I had a feeling you'd say yes, so I went ahead and unboxed my five favorite items.
Here's an aerial shot of everything that comes in the Net-A-Porter Summer Kit. I chose the five picks in the above video because they're the products I'd use most, or maybe even re-buy, for summer.
For $75, the kit includes...
- Sample-size Kahina Giving Beauty FEZ Body Serum
- Full-size Alexa Chung x Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Sample-size Sachajuan Hair Repair
- Full-size Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Lush
- Sample-size Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner
- Sample-size Ren Skincare Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil
- Sample-size Hampton Sun After Sun Daily Moisturizer
- 3 travel-size Killian fragrances: Liaisons Dangereuses, Typical Me, and Love, Don't be Shy
I honestly can not believe this box sells for under $100. It's the perfect summer indulgence--for yourself, or to gift to a friend.
What do you think of this luxury beauty box? Worth the splurge? Have you tried any of the 12 items in the kit?