· Orange Is The New Black's Uzo Aduba (aka Crazy Eyes) shares her not-so-crazy beauty secrets. P.S. She is a total babe! [Refinery29]
· Move over, kale. The health set has a new obsession: matcha. Not a tea drinker? No problem. You can totally put matcha in your food. Five recipes after the jump. [YouBeauty]
· Let’s all think before we judge someone on the Internet. After being lambasted on YouTube as the "world's ugliest woman," Lizzie Velasquez, a motivational speaker with an extremely rare genetic disorder, is responding to online bullies via a new documentary. [TotalBeauty]
· Do you suffer from headaches associated with sexual activity (HAS)? If so, get yourself checked out. Apparently HAS can be an indicator of much larger conditions, such as a brain aneurysm or hemorrhage. [ScienceDaily]
· Want to cut down on the frequency of your bikini wax appointments this summer? A $15 product applied twice daily could curb hair growth and density. [FashionMagazine]
· Celebrity makeup artist and eyebrow guru Ramy Gafni, who has worked with Claire Danes and Nicole Richie, is hosting Eyebrow Intervention Day this Friday at Duane Reade and Walgreens’ LOOK boutiques. Click here to find a location near you and receive a free $20 value brow consultation and shaping from trained RAMY bar staffers.
· Spending too much money on razors? Your nearby drugstore isn’t your only option. [Fashionista]