• Try pearlescent white nails! According to Byrdie, they're this season's happy medium between bare nails and out-there nail art. If trends aren't convincing enough, pearly white nails are also ever so slightly festive and chips are difficult to detect. I'm wearing Ciaté polish in "Angel Wings" below. To take this look to the next level for a holiday party, I'll add glitter or a feather to an accent nail.
• I was having an itchy scalp day a couple weeks ago (I hadn't washed my hair in three days) and was drawn to this Neutrogena Shampoo in anti-residue formula when I saw it at the drugstore. The bottle just looked so clean and simple and free of gunk. I wanted my scalp to be like that. So I bought it and plan to use it once every two weeks. Byrdie agrees that this shampoo is deserving of cult classic status. And yes, I did link to them twice this week. It happens!
• I need this delightful Champagne Toast scented candle. [POPSUGAR Beauty]
• Three cool things to do with leftover nail stickers. [Makeup.com]
• Watch this Indiegogo video about the making Dreamdate NYC lip gloss; this lip stuff comes with an silicone applicator shaped like a real pair of lips. It's something, alright. A portion of the proceeds are going to The Door, which is a truly great resource for NYC teens. [Refinery29]
• The lipstick you should be wearing with your glasses. (Also, some of my friends are in this!) [HuffPost Style]
Found something pretty on the internet you want to see here? Email me: Madeline@xojane.com.