• This the cutest thing ever. [HuffPost Beauty]
• The newest American Girl doll/character has dip-dyed pink hair. [BeautyBlitz]
• The most dangerous beauty procedures through the ages. History! [The Cut]
• Is one of your friends starting a new job? A pretty hand cream would be such a nice gift and would help her get the ball rolling on decorating her desk. [POPSUGAR Beauty]
• Makeup.com clearly put this post up for NYE -- it's all about champagne-colored makeup. I rely on champagne stuff all year long; The Body Shop's champagne-y powder highlights my cheekbones and brow bones.
Also, I am 100% OBSESSED and in love with this Flower eyeshadow stick. I apply it with a light touch to fill in my lower waterline for a wide-eyed, well-rested look.
I also use it in the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bones. It lasts all day, is easy to apply without messing up, and is perfectly not-too-shimmery.
Be wary: it is an eyeshadow, so if you smudge it all over your lid, be sure to blend with your fingers or it will settle into your eye creases, if you've got 'em.
The color is "Daffodil With It."
• The best and worst dry shampoos, ranked. [The Fashion Spot]
See something pretty on the internet you think should end up here? Let me know!