• I tried out The Beauty Department's "Winter Frost" Holiday makeup look -- it's very frosty (both the eye and lip), and it's not a look I'd try without a detailed full-face tutorial like this one. All of my eyeshadow is from the Makeup For Ever palette, Midnight Glow. I think a bold lip is more flattering on me, and I rarely tight-line my lower lids, but overall, I don't hate this look for holiday parties.
• Speaking of which... How to tight-line your eyes. [Makeup.com]
• It's not too late to give yourself an awesome Hanukkah mani. [ELLE.com]
• Grooming secrets of the NBA. Spoiler: They use lots of girlie stuff. [The Wall Street Journal]
• Fascinating! These are the top 10 most-viewed beauty-related videos on YouTube. [Fashionista]
• 10 heat-protectant sprays under $20. I guess 10 is the number of the day. [Allure]
• This round-up of peppermint-scented beauty products is delightful. [POPSUGAR Beauty]
• A detailed guide to growing out your hair while protecting your ends. [BeautyHigh]
Found something pretty on the internet you think should end up here? Just email me! I'll consider personal blog posts as well.