• I couldn’t deny Rita Ora’s beauty if I tried. From those thick brows to her red lips, right down to that sleek, blonde hair, homegirl is gorgeous. See how she stays fine by reading about her beauty essentials. [Style.com]
• How is it possible that female circumcision is still occurring in the United States? Hello, it’s 2014, for crying out loud, and laws have been passed left and right. Read how the situation has somewhat improved and how you can even help stop it here. [YouBeauty]
• My dream is to grow Drake eyebrows. Yes, thick, hairy Drake eyebrows. So far, my regimen has included no waxing, no threading and minimal tweezing. If you have similar goals but don’t want to wait, you can look into eyebrow transplants. Read what it’s really like here. [Refinery29]
• I try to go green as much as I can, but when it comes to my period, I have a limit. Are you willing to toss your menstrual-product routine for a greener one? If so, wave goodbye to tampons and hello to... padded underwear? [Refinery29]
• In the lovely land of DIY, you’ll never have to pay for a service or buy a product to do anything for yourself ever again! Not even remove your hair. I’m stoked to see which of you will be the first to try these DIY hair removal ideas. Either way, let me know your results! [Teen Vogue]
• I know how much you gals love your scents. But maybe you can stop searching for your signature scent, or for a new scent for the summer, AND smell like roses until the end of time by making your own all-natural rose perfume. [Beautylish]
Any beauty news you want to share? Add your links in the comments!