Into The Gloss profiles LeeAnet Noble, the captain/choreographer of the troupe of step dancers Rick Owens sent down his Paris Fashion Week runway.
- MAC Cosmetics teams up with Proenza Schouler for a new line. Expect ombré face powders and nail polish!
- The six best blushes, both creams and powders, hand-picked by high profile makeup artists.
- I tried
Cosmopolitan.com's fishtail milkmaid braid tutorial. (There's also a wet-look tutorial at the link. To each her own, but not for me. Ever.) The style was easy enough, but I placed my braids too far back on my head -- they're a bit more Princess Leia on the scalp than milkmaid's crown. I'd also skip the part where Cosmo instructs you to wrap an extra piece of hair around the base of the pigtail -- it complicates things and isn't necessary if you use a hair-tie that matches your hair color.
- Stick a sparkly, ribbon-y
accoutrement in your hair this fall -- Refinery29 has some ideas, plus beautiful instructional photographs.
- I often get ready for work in the locker room at my gym, and I'm usually running late. This seven minute post-workout beauty game plan is useful.
- The Clarisonic Pedi has arrived!
- Diane von Furstenberg begins each work day by sending an email that benefits or compliments someone other than herself. Inner beauty for the win!
[Well + Good]
Found something beautiful on the internet you'd like to see here? Email me!