- Fake rhinoplasty with really precise contouring.
- I used the fancy British version of Sun-In (Nicole gave me the courage), Lee Stafford's Sun-Kissed Lightening Spray, on the four-day beach vacation I just got back from. I used it two of the days, and applied a solution of lemon juice and water on the other two days. I'm pleased with the results -- it made my dark blonde roots less noticeable, and gently lightened pre-existing highlights.
[Lips So Facto]
- An interview with, plus plenty of photos of, Rachel Fleit, the Director Of Creative Development at Honor NYC. She's beautiful and her cozy home is giving me major apartment envy.
- Fact: Amanda Seyfried's hair is glossy and Rapunzel-ish. Learn how to get her daytime and nighttime beauty looks. Semi-Related Maybe-Fact: She
doesn't dye her hair. Can we discuss this further? [POPSUGAR Beauty]
- I need to get all of these products that "boost post-vacation glow" because I feel so attractive after four days of beaching and pooling and eating blue crabs. I already have the first one: J.R. Watkins Lemon Cream Sugar and Shea Body Scrub. It's a really scrubby scrub that's great for feet and knees and NOT GOOD for your face. It smells like not-too-sweet lemon bars and might make your mouth water.