Happy Friday, everyone! Ever since I decided to grow out my bangs they've been driving me crazy. So what better time to make a video about wearing headbands?
Click click click on the video below, and don't forget to subscribe to the xoVain YouTube channel!
Here are the four styles I cover in the video:
1. The classic, aka The Blair Waldorf. Quick, easy, works for everyone. Starts at 0:42
2. Bangs out (but not like that). It may not keep your bangs out of your life, but it'll add some color to your awesome hair. At 1:09
3. The easy updo. THIS HAIRSTYLE HAS EVERYTHING: Volume! Teasing! Twisty coils! A mini beehive! At 1:45
4. WINTER IS COMING. You don't want your ears to get cold, right? RIGHT. A great flapper-inspired style to keep you warm without sacrificing your style. At 2:58
- So tell me: what are your favorite ways to wear headbands?
- What are your favorite KINDS of headbands?
- Anyone else hate the hard plastic ones with the fire of a thousand suns?