• On the fall runways, we saw a lot of low ponytails (secured at the nape of the neck and sometimes lower). I wore one to work as an alternative to super high topknot. [The Fashion Spot]
• YourTango made a list of the best-smelling shampoos (like if you're seeing someone new and want to small as amazing as humanly possible). It includes Selsun Blue! I need to stop by my local pharmacy tonight to smell it. I don't know, man.
• Here's cute video that demonstrates seven ways to tie a head scarf. It was filmed in Madison Square Park, which is about two blocks from xoVain HQ. [POPSUGAR Beauty]
• The best hairsprays and why, according to pros. I'm Elnett obsessed. You? [Makeup.com]
• A review of the best hand creams, which are perfect gifts for your grandma or grandma-in-law! [Into The Gloss]
• Iman is coming out with a CC concealer--not exactly a cream. It will provide more coverage than the brand's current BB Crème. It's $15 and will surely be awesome. [WWD]
• Is the slow fade the new ombré? [Nylon]
Found something pretty on the internet you'd like to see here? Email me! Madeline@xojane.com.